View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #5
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thumbs up

EXCELLENT thankyou both, I didn't realise you could do that, I'm glad I never deleted the question now I will give it a go when I'm on the computer this afternoon.

Regarding amazon wanting me to return my defective kindle. I expected them to say that but I was surprised when they said I didn't have to.

Cut & Pasted from email:

Hello,

I'm sorry you are having issues with your Kindle. I'm sending you a replacement Kindle via premium-uk to get it to you as soon as possible.

Here's your replacement order information:

Order Number: 203-1014933-91*****
Estimated Delivery Date: Friday, 28 December 2012

You do not need to return your defective device. Please dispose of it appropriately.
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote