View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Highlight/Annotation compatibility Kobo/Calibre/Adobe Acrobat Pro

Hey folks, I will be doing a lot of traveling over the next few days, and due to time constraints, I need to do some work-related reading (with highlighting/annotating) on the train. I'm already aware that highlighting on the Glo/Touch is a major pain, but I have little choice, since my laptop's battery will not last long enough.

As far as compatibility is concerned, what options do I have (using Calibre or other program) in terms of viewing the highlights that I've already made on Adobe Acrobat Pro on my Glo and/or viewing viewing on Acrobat Pro the highlights I make on the glo? Does either/both work with pdfs? Does that change if I convert (using Calibre or other program) the pdf into epub? I don't have high hopes, but would like to know for sure.

I apologize if this has been covered and for not doing the experiment myself, but I'm really on a tight schedule here

Thanks in advance.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote