View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #24
GA Russell
Opening Day June 6
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
My goal for 2012 was not for books or pages, but for evenings I spent reading for pleasure. I found this particularly apt because I read a lot of short stories this year, and when I finish a short story I stop reading for the rest of the day.

However, making a note that I had read each evening was a bit of a chore, so I won't keep track of that again this year.

I have finished fourteen books this year, and may finish one more by Monday night. So my goal for 2013 will be finishing twelve books because the publishing industry considers an "avid reader" to be one who purchases twelve books per year.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote