View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 View Post
I know this has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it when I search the forum.

I have several books in the library, each with the same but multiple formats. I want to use a particular format for the conversion to ePub. Is there a way to set or specify which format to use in the bulk conversion? I do want to use the same format for all the bulk conversions.

Thanks,
Lizard1
I believe that conversions use the Preferences: Behaviour: Preferred input Order. (adjust the order of the formats in descending order of which to use if the one above does not exist. remove ticks for those to NOT convert from)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote