View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hi Adrian, Marvin will complain that the book is already in the library, if a book with the same file name exists. The problem is that since the book in Dropbox isn't already downloaded, Marvin cannot perform a more accurate meta data match. In other words, ideally, the file names of books in DB should be unique.

I haven't found a way to instruct DB which of the 1000 files to display. I've written to DB support but I'm still waiting for an answer.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote