View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
catsknit
Zealot
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony PRS650, Nook HD
In addition, if you are wanting to catalog your hard-copy books, something like Goodreads or Library Thing is good for that (and you can keep track of the digital ones also, but it's not a manager like Calibre is). I also have a free android app on my phone called Book Catalogue which lets me scan barcodes and load them into a database. Goodreads has an app for that also. Sadly, I haven't found anything like this for Nook yet but I've only just begun to use a Nook and plan to quickly switch it to android anyway.

edit - forgot - no cameras on Nooks, so the barcode reader wouldn't be useful anyway.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote