View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~tjayz~ View Post
You can buy Kobo books using Paypal, and if your Paypal account is linked to your bank account like mine is - no annoying credit card surcharges.

But I do agree that it would be good if Kobo had a cart for when you want to buy more than one book at a time.
I've got my paypal set the same way. After trying to buy a large amount of books initially from Kobo this was a huge pain in the ass without a shopping cart. If I have a good discount code 25%+, I'll buy from Kobo (assuming I can find a book to use it on) but I don't buy more than one book during a visit. I do however buy upwards of 5-6 books at a time at Books on Board and Baen as they both have a shopping cart, decent prices and allow paypal. Now if Tor would get their store up and running I'd be really happy.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote