View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
ShellShock
Guru
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 & PRS-650, Kobo Glo & Aura HD
I am in the 100% (1em) line-height camp. OK, ascenders and descenders may just touch, but I am used to it, and I prefer the extra lines of text I can get on a screen. I think we agree that as along as this is adjustable then everyone is happy. Except the only way to get a 100% line-height is in the css; you can't just set it at the body level either, because this will be overridden by the line spacing in the Glo's options. You have to set it at least at the paragraph level.

I could not get the conf file thing to work.

Last edited by ShellShock; 12-28-2012 at 10:34 AM.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote