Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #102
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
I started using the easel-style covers with an M-Edge one for the original nook. I find for regular use, the folding-over is more convenient than folding sideways (which is a relict from having a 2-page open book, which most readers aren't these days... not that I wouldn't love one) Plus. while you can prop up a side-folder on a table, the top-folder allows for a nicer angle, esp. on a cramped table.

The biggest advantage though is when reading in bed if you're a side-sleeper like me: you can prop it up sideways, hands-free, read until you fall asleep, and then so does the reader... Seldom had the issue of knocking it over and so far no damage as a result.
I've always done the same with my book-hinged covers. Laying on my side, and folding the cover back in "pup tent" fashion. Downside is that it's so comfortable, I'm only good for a dozen pages before falling asleep.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote