View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #103
UberMike
UberMike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc 16GB
This may or may not be the right place but it's midnight, I searched the Kobo FAQ and a couple forums and sites, couldn't come up with anything. Have a few questions about it:

1) I used the browser to grab a .CBR file I got prior to getting the Arc. I then grabbed Perfect Viewer from Google Play but I have 2 problems:

- I can't find the file path where the .CBR was saved, so I can't figure out how to open and test PV to see how it looks with this comic. Where does the Arc store files downloaded using the Browser app? It's in Downloads but trying to click it there launches the Browser again, it doesn't seem to have a file association with Perfect Viewer yet.

- I managed to open an .EPUB in Perfect Viewer and can't figure out how to close it now or open any other files in this app. It's an Android app so not sure if you can offer much advice on it, or suggest a different comic viewer perhaps and I can dump this one?

2) Is there any way to view the browser history?

3) When I go to Settings - Data Usage to see where most of the used data came from, the View app settings button is disabled. When my son took it for the night there was over 6GB of YouTube data used but I can't seem to get any additional information. Is there any more info available? Browser is the only app so far that has the button enabled that I could find.

I think that was all for now, suppose I should sleep and refresh my brain.
UberMike is offline   Reply With Quote