View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 2012, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab 10.1
PW/Original Fire/Fire HD - Which Format?

Hi All:

I have all the above kindle devices, I currently convert my books into mobi files using the "both" option. I think that means it is in the K8 and older format. But using this some of the books does not show up as books on the Original Fire. Does anyone have advice on what would be the best format and settings for the books to be converted in Calibre and be seen in the appropriate book section on all the kindle devices? Should I stick with mobi files?
nynaevelan is online now   Reply With Quote