View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
I'd suggest Calibre for the digital books. I've got somewhere around 2K books, and there's no way I could keep track of all of them without it. It lets you edit metadata, convert formats, manage sideloading, track series, track what you have and haven't read, and a million other things I probably haven't even thought about doing with it yet. It's pretty spectacular.

There's a forum for it here on the site that should be able to answer any questions you have about it.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote