View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
Hi I just discovered this plugin and I love it.

I am stuck on 3 things:

1. Can I download series information? and if yes please explain in simple terms how.

2. Can I download the top 10 genres? again if yes please explain in simple terms how.

3. WHY is there a 50 line limit on all of the processes? I have a 2000 line database and the limit is making this take forever. Please help

Thanks in advance.
the 50 line limit is Calibre being a good net/goodreads user and not clobbering their server (which can lead to being banned).

I don't use taht PI, but most have a configuration for Wat Calibre data to get from a particular server/source. check you GR settings
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote