View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseFam5 View Post
Hmmm- is it something that would be apparent to the semi-trained eye? I've used Sigil to fix typos, create better TOCs, and light work like that. As far as fonts go, I did look for that but there were only 4 .ttf files in the Font folder when I looked in Sigil.

Anything else I could look for? I should point out that I've got probably 6 or 8 examples of this- in books that I would not otherwise question the quality. I was wondering if it was something inherent in the ADE.
4 fonts will add a bit, depending on the number of characters.

In Sigil: Tools Reports: (the HTML files choice) will give a breakdown of sizes.

In Code View. Lots of Green lines, Lots of tags per line ( Look at a simple, normal size book for what a normal chapter looks like )
Numerous Spans may be needed if the font switches between italic/bold/normal within a paragraph. IMHO all else is cruft/crappy coding
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote