View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
Hmmm- is it something that would be apparent to the semi-trained eye? I've used Sigil to fix typos, create better TOCs, and light work like that. As far as fonts go, I did look for that but there were only 4 .ttf files in the Font folder when I looked in Sigil.

Anything else I could look for? I should point out that I've got probably 6 or 8 examples of this- in books that I would not otherwise question the quality. I was wondering if it was something inherent in the ADE.
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote