View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #208
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I think I've found a small bug in the pdfreader (I don't know if it has already been reported):

When I go to a bookmark using the "show bookmarks" option, the first time I clic with my finger in the right of the screen to go to the following page, it goes to the previous page instead. The next time I clic on the right of the screen it works ok. This bug doesn't apply when I use the buttons to change the page. Can you replicate this behaviour?
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote