View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #8
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
FTU is awesome. My DD just loves it. I just wish she could turn wifi on and off with a quick touch of a button or two. It seems she is constantly downloading stuff. She loves looking through the books! I'm going to have to keep a close eye on memory LOL.

I have web browsing turned off, and that is good....I noticed last night as I lay next to her, she was playing some kind of game, and it kept going to an ad page, and another game (or the same?) said at the top, Unlock all for .99! in big flashing letters. NOT pleased about that. But at least she couldn't accidentally click on the ads or buy the unlocking thing.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote