View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #16
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
My Paperwhite counts as my Christmas present, even though I got it as soon as it was shipped (Oct?). I also got two tablets for my little girls, which I manage and can use if I want to, the New Fire (non-HD) when it was on sale, and a Lenovo a2107 android tablet, which is really nice. My daughters are so happy. Last night they both lay playing games with the sound off while I read them a chapter book from my paperwhite. It was fun!
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote