View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #28
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Nook HD+, Xperia Ion
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzanphan60 View Post
The one thing I don't like on the two new HD devices are the new location and covers for the SD Cards. I think the covers are pretty flimsy and can see that they might easily be torn off and then what does the user do. They went from a nice, solid location and downgraded with the new SD covers.
We'll have to disagree on this point. The HD+ has perhaps the best memory card arrangement I've seen on any mobile device, and certainly preferable to the awkward in-the-Nook's-nook placement on the Color. It's made of flexible material similar to pretty much any device that bothers to cover an external card slot, but it opens easily and closes securely, so I'm not sure what kind of use scenario could lead to tearing it off. On the whole I think they did a great job of making it both accessible and secure.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote