View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
BookJunkieLI
Addict
BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Nook, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500, Jb-Lite, PRS-650, PB302, Asus T-90MT
Thanks for the answer, Kovid, unfortunately I apparently have no clue how to go about implementing that. I know I need to be in Advanced mode and I've tried reading the documentation here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/_mod...scated_article

I thought I'd figured it out but every time I save the recipe and then reopen it the new coding is gone. As far as I can tell I need to put in something like the following:

def articles_are_obfuscated = True
def get_obfuscated_articles(url)

but I have to be doing something wrong as no matter how many times I tell it to save or update the recipe it never actually saves the changes. Please help.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote