View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #56
Mot
Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini
I'd have to say that Jack Of Diamonds by Bryce Courtenay was my number one 2012 release / new read. It's almost a door-stopper, and not in the sort of genre that I'd usually pursue -- but I had promised myself to step out of my literary comfort zone this year, and it resulted in discovering this, which was several leagues ahead of everything else that I read. I highly recommend it. It follows the life of a depression-era boy who loves jazz.
Mot is offline   Reply With Quote