View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #22701
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Morning has broken, like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlight from heaven.
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass.
Praise for the sweetnes of the wet garden,
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning.
Born of the one light Eden saw play.
Praise with elation, praise every morning;
God's recreation of the new day.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xez0rnssI )

Good morning, all! 3 outside, hot Keemun tea inside. Better than the other way around... Sunny skies, good day for fast 10km walk, then a short motorcycle ride. I have to meet my Senior Citizens class later this afternoon, so can't really go anywhere special... Just feel the urge to get my face into the wind. But at the same time, I've still got 1.5kg to lose in the next five days, so I need some time for stair climbing and other exercise. I think I need a 'Calendar Stretcher.' I wonder if they sell them in Japan? A 'Day Stretcher' wouldn't hurt either...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote