Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #100
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
I started using the easel-style covers with an M-Edge one for the original nook. I find for regular use, the folding-over is more convenient than folding sideways (which is a relict from having a 2-page open book, which most readers aren't these days... not that I wouldn't love one) Plus. while you can prop up a side-folder on a table, the top-folder allows for a nicer angle, esp. on a cramped table.

The biggest advantage though is when reading in bed if you're a side-sleeper like me: you can prop it up sideways, hands-free, read until you fall asleep, and then so does the reader... Seldom had the issue of knocking it over and so far no damage as a result.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo_StandUp.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	98257   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo_LieDown.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	98258  
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote