View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #18
Agatha Chicken
Super Star Crime Writer
Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
I've been reading and re-reading the first three chapters again and again, and I really like the story already. I can see all the suspects as possible murderers, and from the descriptions of the atmosphere it surprises me that murders don't happen more often... *giggle*
I have just a few questions about the story that I would like to ask the author, since I feel that they concern the basis of the problem:
-About the atmosphere of the room; according to the story,
Can this be taken literally? I.e., would it have been possible for e.g. HarryT or Dale or even dreams to sneak out of the room without no one else noticing it?

Why yes! When Dr. Drib starts puffing on that old pipe of his - clouds of smoke fill the room!

-If one of the suspects could get out of the room without being noticed, could (s)he go anywhere without being seen? I.e., were the moderators in the library the only witnesses in the entire house, so that once you get out of the library unseen, would it be easy to perform funny-business e.g. on the roof and not being seen?

Ohh .... anyone could sneak in & out of the room - and those mods are certainly a sneaky bunch .... with all that commotion that dreams was making ....

-Is it necessarry with tools to make the clean cut found on the cord used by the victim? We don't need to mention names, but one of the suspects is a mouse, and could probobly use his teeth?
-About the ukulele wire; is it necessary to use tools to cut it? WT sharpe says:

Are there any sharp cutting tools elsewhere in the house, or is he talking about using dreams' scisors?

Can't tell you .... yet ... keep reading ...

Oh my - such a close reader! A devoted fan!
See my responses above for clues!

Keep reading .... so much more to be revealed!
Agatha Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote