Thread: K5 Collections Manager
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #312
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
I figured I'd give the plugboard thing a go just to have a method that worked established before I go tinkering around trying to make it work to my preference. It works! YAY! It has the numbers, which I'm not loving, but everything is in the right order. I just thought I'd post an update. For the device rather than KINDLE I had to use KINDLE2 for it to work because Calibur says my Paperwhite device is a "Kindle2". Other than that the plugboard worked perfectly.

Not to seem overly picky or ungrateful, but the numbers really do bother me. I'll learn to love it if there's no other solution, but I'd prefer to not have the numbers displayed as part of the title on my Kindle. Anyone have any other solutions like the publication date trick I was using on my Kindle 3 that will get my books to list in the right order without the numbers?
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote