View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #17
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I've been reading and re-reading the first three chapters again and again, and I really like the story already. I can see all the suspects as possible murderers, and from the descriptions of the atmosphere it surprises me that murders don't happen more often...

I have just a few questions about the story that I would like to ask the author, since I feel that they concern the basis of the problem:
-About the atmosphere of the room; according to the story,
Quote:
(...) it's so thick that someone could get murdered in this room and no one would notice.
Can this be taken literally? I.e., would it have been possible for e.g. HarryT or Dale or even dreams to sneak out of the room without no one else noticing it?
-If one of the suspects could get out of the room without being noticed, could (s)he go anywhere without being seen? I.e., were the moderators in the library the only witnesses in the entire house, so that once you get out of the library unseen, would it be easy to perform funny-business e.g. on the roof and not being seen?
-Is it necessarry with tools to make the clean cut found on the cord used by the victim? We don't need to mention names, but one of the suspects is a mouse, and could probobly use his teeth?
-About the ukulele wire; is it necessary to use tools to cut it? WT sharpe says:
Quote:
"Sure - help yourself. Do you need me to cut it for you?"
Are there any sharp cutting tools elsewhere in the house, or is he talking about using dreams' scisors?
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote