View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #366
Richard Moody
Enthusiast
Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.Richard Moody knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Ipad Air and Ipad Mini with retina (using Marvin)
I hadn't thought about the brightness thing at all - until I read this thread!

Not an issue for me really.

I love Deep View - quite addictive! Just one thought about it Kris which you might wish to consider. I recently read Ethan Frome as part of the Mobileread book club. This is a very short book. I loved it and used Deep View to find background material. Just after I hit the button I realised that although the book was short, this version was part of a complete works set(thanks again Pynch) which was huge. After a few minutes I realised my mistake and that this might take all night to complete. Anyway there was no obvious way of cancelling the operation, so I had to close Marvin fully, and reopen it. Not a major issue but I am sure lots of people when playing with Deep View will find this out, so a small Cancel button might be useful .