View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #13
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by todwatts View Post
Guess I'm just simple minded ... or lazy ... but I love omnibus collections. Load once, read for a good long while.

I am a stickler for keeping series in order ... except (and here's the lazy part), if I have an Omnibus starting from book 1, containing three books, I'll name it "Harry Bosch [123]. If the omnibus starts from say, book 7, containing five books ... I'll name it "Jack Ryan [7891011]

Hey, I said, I was lazy ... my Series listing is just for my benefit. There are a lot of Jack Ryan books ... but obviously (to me anyway) Jack Ryan [7891011] is an omnibus, containing 5 books, starting from book 7.

Way to much work to give it more thought or effort. My only goal is to read the books in order ...
If you name it [7.11] ( I chose.11 to tell me the end. Calibre does not accept more than 4 decimals)
it will properly place itself after 6 and before 8 (Yes, i have back filled missing books with an omnibus that bridges the single book title)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote