View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaede View Post
Quote:

Enough is enough when you finally sit down to read.
I think this is what I the answer I was looking for. Thank you for the sobering comments.
I think looking for books can be almost as much of a hobby as reading them. I will often have a sudden enthusiasm for a writer, or a series, or a group of writers, or a genre, and I'll spend some time searching for books, looking up details on Wikipedia, etc. It is almost entirely unrelated to what I'm actually reading, although it does slowly percolate through.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote