View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #34
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 2, iPad 3&1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Now, I would like to include a default link to Mobileread's ePub index. This would allow readers to find high-quality material very quickly and expose the great work done by the contributors. Is this fine/allowed? If so, are there any plans to publish the index as an OPDS catalog?
It would be very useful. When Harry said, "Look at some of my uploads," I had great trouble locating them. A forum user-interface is not exactly ideal for cataloging purposes.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote