View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Not that it actually matters, but I'm pretty sure it was in the "regular" club, not Literary.

I usually don't keep up with the Literary, but I did read Remains of the Day and enjoyed it thoroughly, so even if I had followed the Literary club more there's a good chance it would have been my favourite read from it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Tender Is the Night was the February 2012, Romance selection for the MobileRead Book Club (a.k.a. "Regular").
oops, so it looks like I could keep up with the regular book club after all
Thanks, and of course, Merry Christmas!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote