View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #14
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Glo, Nexus 7, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Maybe the Kobo didn't like me to delete the book it wanted to show the cover from - however a factory Reset should have resolved this, but it didn't...

so eighter it's still saved somewhere and the kobo can't overwrite this setting - or there is a bug in the firmware not allowing more than a few books loaded from calibre...

i'd really apreciate an idea about this...
I'm running over 1500 sideloaded books so I don't think it is a limit on sideloaded books.

I'd suggest a factory reset, let the Kobo run through it's entire sync and update procedure, then add 2 or 3 books and see what the results are. If they look good, my suspicion is that you have a corrupted book which is causing your problem.

If those first books look good, I'd add a few books at a time and allow the Kobo to process them after each addition to see if you can isolate the corrupted book.

Good Luck!
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote