View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #22673
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
The purple cast iron tea pot I have been coveting for years is sitting on the mantle. Lucas is snuggling in for a nap. The dogs have been very well behaved. My family is gathered together. I love Christmas.
Lovely. I have a couple of smallish cast iron tea pots that are wonderful.

Today was supposed to be a kick back day, the tamales are all done, the chorizos are started and doing their 3 day thing, the sun was even supposed to come out. But instead, the dishwasher decided to leak all over the floor, and the fog rolled in. Sigh.

In my cup, Peet's Winter Solstice tea. This is good black tea, with citrus and spice added. NOT the sort of thing I usually drink, but not bad at this time of the year on a cold day. With a spoon of local honey in it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote