View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Thank you DixieGal/Zelda_pinwheel
Awsome, I'll install the software tonight. I did not realize I needed another software to uploaded files to the EB1150, I guess it explains why I just couldn't get it.

@DixieGal, If I buy a book from Fictionwise I assume it's the eReader format. Does it work as is, or do I have to remove DRM to get the book to work?

@ Zelda_pinwheel The "filament" Ebook special sure looks nice a bit to late for me. How good is their book club selection.

Again thank you both for the help

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote