View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #333
icallaci
Addict
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Apple iPad3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Kobo Aura HD
I am seriously considering dumping my Sony ereader and reading exclusively on my iPad just so I can use Marvin 100% of the time. It is the best software for reading, period. And the responsiveness of the developer (Kris) is amazing. Before I retired I did software development in a much smaller environment, and I was nowhere near as accommodating.