View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
YAY! I can finally help!

Go back to the eBookwise.com site, click Help, then download the EBW Librarian. You can download your books from Fictionwise into it. Also any books you get elsewhere. Then - this is the tricky part it took me ages to figure out but was too embarrassed to ask - close your internet. While offline, hook the device up to the computer (power on), then turn on your device. On the device click "online bookshelf" and it should open the one on your computer. Then on your device, they will allow you to download them to your EB-1150. It's quicker and easier than it sounds.

You may have to fiddle with the settings under "phone connection" until it works. Or do like I did and contact eBookwise customer service. They talked me thru a bunch of questions in a style I could understand (no jargon, lots of encouragement, step-by-step instructions when they realized I'm totally non-tech and emailing me instructions was useless so they finally just called me).

Addendum: Download the books into another file, then use "create new" to import them into the Librarian.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote