I edit and correct texts sent as WORD or PDF documents.
Usually I have to print hundreds of pages, mark errors and notes with a marker or red pen, and later type them in the laptop.
I believe I will continue to type the final corrections using WORD on the laptop, but is there an e-ink device I can use to mark the draft corrections directly on screen instead of on printed paper without killing my eyes?
It would be one of the larger screen e-ink devices.
It must support PDF editing:
- Display large PDF without messing paging
- Jump to page by number
- Page markers (e.g. jump to page with corrections, last viewed page/s)
- French characters (I work in French)
- Marking text in color
- Adding text annotation:
- Preferably external keyboard to write notes/annotations
- Pen or some external pointing device (?)
Nice to have but not required:
- Search PDF text
- Support ebooks as well (epub etc)
- Enable editing WORD or at least open office docs (
- Touch screen for flipping pages
- No need for drawings, photos etc in PDF.
Of course I will have to convert DOCs to PDFs - not a problem.
If you know of an LCD device that does not tire the eyes after a few intensive hours, let me know please.
Thanks a lot!