Darren, the mastermind behind my favorite e-book reader iSilo, just released the first beta of iSilo and iSiloX V4.3. While there's nothing new to report for iSiloX, iSilo adds the following new features and fixes:
- Support for interpreting the external document path as a space delimited list of possibilities when the first non-space character is a double-quote, where each possibility is enclosed within double-quotes.
- Document registration codes can now have a prefix of up to nine characters that can be entered by the user but will be ignored by the validation process. This allows document publishers to add their own custom prefix to document registration codes.
- [Windows Mobile] When in full screen mode with links active, using the action button to attempt to follow the current active link results in exiting of full screen mode.
- [Windows Mobile] On devices with VGA resolution screens, following a link to an external document results in an incorrect display of the toolbar, whereby the right part of the toolbar shifts to the left.
- [Windows Mobile] When selecting a different font to use for the monospace family, a monospace font is still used.
The beta for iSilo can be downloaded from here
and the beta for iSiloX can be downloaded from here
. And if you are new to iSilo make sure to visit this thread
first for more information.