View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #106
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
That's a different case. The publisher decides whether or not to put DRM on the book when the book is uploaded If a publisher decides to put DRM on a book initially, I believe the only way to change that (remove the DRM) is to re-publish the book.

Shari
The decision was made to NOT put DRM on the book when it was released (i.e. uploaded), but I suppose because previous books from the same publisher were infested with DRM, Amazon mistakenly added it anyway.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote