View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiendFyre View Post
So I have the original ereader and I cannot get into the advanced settings to do a factory reset. Also, instead a back button, I have a sync button. It was given to me used, so I really don't have much information on it, so any help would be good.

There are two pictures attached. One is of the ereader, and one of the weird label.
The Sync button suggests that you have the Kobo Wi-Fi which is the successor to the Kobo Original. Here are the instructions for a factory reset.

ETA: It appears that I was not correct in my assumption of what the Sync button represents. Here is an article which describes a review model of the Kobo Original with a Sync button.

Last edited by Joe563; 12-23-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: More information.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote