Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #1081
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Granted. You die alone, after enduring a lonely, forgotten, no-one-cared-about-you existence and your corpse is never found. It is like you never existed.

I wish I had a cookie.
Corruption clearly failed. (as even the corpse is lost there are no following burial costs)

Your cookie is granted. You find a 7 years old loose cookie in the corner of your cupboard.
It's a dog cookie.

I wish the radio stations 'd stop playing "Last Christmas" every season ad nauseam.
There's a frequency beyond pain level...
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote