View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #310
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Regarding dictionaries, unless I go all the way and use custom dictionaries, I'll have to depend on iOS services.
Yes, that's fine. It should be in Apple's interest to integrate more dictionary languages into iOS than they do now. 4 is a small number compared to Kindle's 10, although it's certainly a better number than 1, which is what we had all the way through iOS 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
As a side note, I managed to get in touch with the guys at Abbyy to make Marvin integrate with their multi-language dictionary better.
Thank you! I'll be interested in seeing how that turns out in (reading) practice.