View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:34 AM   #19
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Something doesn't add up here. If you really want facts-please journalism, you should love the news section of the Washington Post, and despise the mostly opinion realclearpolitics.com AKA RCP. And if you, for whatever reason, thought the Washington Post is not factual enough, I would think the direction to go would be USA Today, not RCP.

I recommend the New York Times Latest News Blog for the Kindle at US$1.99 a month. All front page stories seem included in full, with a smattering of the rest of the paper that changes every hour or so. Sometimes they will throw in an opinionated restaurant review (which I could live without), but I've never seen anything from the editorial or op-ed page.

What year and country were you thinking of when you associated "old journalism" with "facts please?"
I believe I was clear. You are just tuned to hear certain things and your statement about RCP shows it. RCP has both sides. It will have one article like "Why conservatives are winning..." and then the next "Why conservatives are losing..." It references liberal sources as much as conservative ones.
Take off those tinted glasses and get some clear ones. I can't find a good unbiased source so I look at both sides and do a mental balance. RCP helps with that.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote