View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #17
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Welcome to mobileread, randomzombie. Best of luck with your next PW, I hope you're able to get a good one. It took me awhile too, but I finally got one that I am pretty happy with, although it's not absolutely perfect.

Mine is 2423. hehe. Did you ever post a pic of your good PW, xendula? I'd be curious to see it. They got a new batch of PW's in at my local Best Buy and despite mine being very good, I'm still tempted to buy one just to see how it compares.
No, shame on me! I use my iPad exclusively to surf, so I have to force myself to power up my personal laptop to transfer pictures.
I owe a few pics to different threads, so maybe I'll be able to do it over Chistmas.
I also still need to create a new avatar, since the old one disappeared a few years ago

Wow, I wonder if our units are from the same batch!

Last edited by xendula; 12-22-2012 at 06:49 PM.
xendula is online now   Reply With Quote