View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I also don't use KDP but have had free titles on Amazon through price-matches to other sites. I can say that overall, at least for me, free downloads are way down from what they were a year ago. In 2011 my two free titles were averaging almost a thousand downloads a month, with over 4k in the month they were first offered. Since July my free downloads are well under 100/month on average, and a third book I added in June only managed 264 downloads in its first full month. I'd say it's due to higher competition.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote