View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlehawk View Post
I spent WAY too much time having fun with kiwidude's plugins yesterday.
kiwidude has created a great number of plugins. I use most all of the ones he has created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlehawk View Post
What I'm actually leaning toward doing FIRST, is taking some of the cheap "50 greatest novel" type of books, splitting them out, then making them part of a "series" with the original book name. It should be a fun exercise in playing with ePubsplit.
Sounds like fun.

FYI for everyone else reading through here the ePubsplit plugin is created by JimmXinu.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote