View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #7
hubertphava
Enthusiast
hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Cybook Opus + Onyx-Boox T68
I've had the problem of no-books in sdcard with the upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.3.1. Erased all the books from computer( but *not* formatted the card) and re-sideloaded them with the card inserted in the glow, now i'ts all fine. Fine but annoying.

@danskmacabre: does new firmware still has the bold-ification of italic fonts?
I've had this problem after upgrade with all fonts, system and sideloaded fonts. Now, after a factory-reset and a manual upgrade (i'm still on 2.3.1) i've found that sideloade and embedded ( in epubs) fonts are fine bat still system fonts ( i've played with 3 of them) have the bug. Did the upgrade to .2 resolve this bug?

HP

Edit: corrected above wrong firmware version from 2.1.5 to 2.2.1

Last edited by hubertphava; 12-22-2012 at 04:29 PM.
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote