View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
This thread was initially to inform us if we got a recycled, bad PW early on. After all this time I suspect all of our early PWs have long since been sent out to other folks. And I seriously doubt they were refurbished or that refurbishing would have done any good at all. They were most likely just repackaged and sent out that way.

This and a few other things have really soured me on Kindles though I will stick with their ecosystem for now since it has the best syncing capabilities and since I'm already so invested in it. I seriously doubt I will ever buy another one of their readers whether eInk or Android. I'll stick to using their apps on other manufacturers devices.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote