View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #15
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad Air
Welcome to mobileread, randomzombie. Best of luck with your next PW, I hope you're able to get a good one. It took me awhile too, but I finally got one that I am pretty happy with, although it's not absolutely perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Randomzombie,welcome to MR? It is probably not wise to post your full S/Ns, you may want to mask some of the numbers!!

My PW is 2422
Mine is 2423. hehe. Did you ever post a pic of your good PW, xendula? I'd be curious to see it. They got a new batch of PW's in at my local Best Buy and despite mine being very good, I'm still tempted to buy one just to see how it compares.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote