View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #385
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
My second favorite of his is Pushing Ice. Sort of a generational saga.
Looks interesting, too. I've got House of Suns for the time being, but I still haven't finished Chasm City. Maybe I'll pause it over Christmas and listen to something more cheerful instead.

In the meantime, I have given up on the Lit2go version of Oliver Twist. Not because of the story, but because of the reader. There is some good stuff at Lit2go, but this one was just horrible. Maybe it would sound better to a native speaker, but I just couldn't continue listening.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote